This is a simple Accordion menu done in JQuery. Links with subitems under them will expand the submenu when clicked. Items that don't have subitems are normal links. The menu initialises with the first submenu expanded.
Fun With Canvas: Create a jQuery Graph Plugin
Combine the versatile canvas element with the robust jQuery library to create a bar graphing plugin. In this first part, we are going to code the core logic of the plugin as a standalone version.
- multitree support – move/copy nodes form to tree to tree (definable with rules)
- also works as a jQuery plugin
Kwicks for jQuery
jQuery SimpleTree Drag&Drop plugin is intended for displaying tree structures. This treeview uses sliding animation for expand and collapse. The tree nodes can be dragged to any other place. It also provides ajax loading feature for tree nodes.
jQuery TreeView Menu brings together all the most practical features requested in a Tree Menu into one awesome menu script. The markup for the menu is simply a HTML list before the script transforms it into a TreeView Menu
Making accordion menu using jquery
Currently, server-side connector scripts are available for PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, JSP, and Lasso. If you’re a developer, you can easily make your own connector to work with your language of choice.
- Produces valid, semantic XHTML
- Fully customizable via CSS
- Ability to style icons based on file extension
- Uses AJAX to fetch file information on the fly
- Easy to configure and implement
- Includes connector scripts for PHP and ASP.NET (C#)
- Supports custom connector scripts for extended functionality
- Customizable expand/collapse event
- Customizable expand/collapse speeds
- Supports jQuery easing functions
- Single- and multi-folder views
- Configurable load message
This is yet another accordion script, except you don't have to click to open one item, you just move your mouse over it. I actually made the plugin to serve as a menu, but it could also work as a regular accordion for displaying different types of content within a page. It was important to me to require as little customization of the list code in order for the plugin to work, i.e. I didn't want to have to manually add classes etc. to header or active elements, as the structure of the list already contains all the information needed.
jQuery - Horizontal Accordion
This jQuery plugin allows you to easily transform any unordered list into a horizontal menu.
- No dependencies
- Optional use of easing plugin
- Close and open content one after the other
- Close and open at the same time
- Choose trigger (mouseover, click ...)
- Easily control through external calls
- Open content on load
- Open content through hash tags in the url (#tab1, #tab2...)
- Position of handle (left, right)
- Mixed handle positions - 2 left , 2 right ...
- Cycle through content by interval
- Events when animations starts and ends
- Hide content until all has been assembled